In Nigeria the use of GALS originated from a collaboration between Oxfam Novib and IFAD to replicate GALS... View more
In Nigeria the use of GALS originated from a collaboration between Oxfam Novib and IFAD to replicate GALS in agricultural value chain interventions with local partners in three countries. Originally the methodology was adapted to local contexts in Nassarawa, Osun and Ondo states, and later replicated in other states in a rural finance programme. There are two established ELCs in Nigeria:
• Ruwawayo ELC located in Ruwawayo Community in Lafia Local Government Area (LGA) of Nasarawa State, Nigeria; and
• Kagbu ELC located at Ngubi Community, 36 kilometers away from the State capital Lafia.
If you are an IFAD supported project or any other stakeholder looking for GALS expertise in Kenya, you can use this page to ask for more information and be linked to the appropriate expert, ELC or champions.
For contacting the Nigerian page, please follow these steps:
(ii) Once you are registered, you can request to join the Eastern Africa Regional Hub group by clicking “Join group”.
(iii) We will accept your request and after that, you will be able to contact us in different ways:
• Send a Message by clicking on the “Send Message” tab that you will find in the bar under this text.
• Add a post on the feed by clicking the “Feed” tab that you will find in the bar under this text.
• Start a discussion by clicking the “Discussion” tab that you will find in the bar under this text.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.