West African Regional Hub
The regional hub is a community of GALS practice in West Africa. This space on the Empower@scale online platform brings together GALS champions, facilitators and supporters in the region with people who are looking for GALS capacity building opportunities and support. The West African Regional Hub is hosted by NANTS for Empower@Scale Project in Nigeria. The purpose of the hub is to:
• Facilitate linkages between people who are looking for GALS expertise and Empowerment Learning Centres (ELCs) as well as facilitators. Currently ELCs are supported by Empower@scale in Nigeria. Facilitators and other practitioners are also found in other West African countries.
• Bring together lessons on the use of GALS in the region, coordinate piloting of new approaches and deepen the understanding of the existing action learning methodologies.
• Provide a platform for ELCs, champions, programme staff, partners, consultants, donors and public and private actors to collaborate on the use of GALS in projects and programmes.
If you are a stakeholder (consultant, donor, government official, IFAD project, NGO, company) looking for GALS expertise, you can use the Regional Hub and platform for:
– Asking for information, collaboration, learning and expertise regarding the GALS methodology in the region. For doing so, please follow the indications in the last paragraph.
– Publishing in this group assignments or calls for proposals for projects that require GALS expertise from the region.
For contacting the West Africa Regional Hub, please follow these steps:
(i) If you still don’t have an account on the Empower@scale online platform, please create one using this link: https://empoweratscale.org/register/
(ii) Once you are registered, you can request to join the West Africa Regional Hub group by clicking “Join group”.
(iii) We will accept your request and after that, you will be able to contact us in different ways:
• Send a Message by clicking on the “Send Message” tab that you will find in the bar under this text.
• Add a post on the feed by clicking the “Feed” tab that you will find in the bar under this text.
• Start a discussion by clicking the “Discussion” tab that you will find in the bar under this text.
Sorry, there were no discussions found.
You must be logged in to create new discussions.